Thick and voluminous hair is the desire of almost every person. But the hair roots are the most delicate part of the scalp.
Hair follicles become weak as the scalp gets exposed to scorching sun rays, pollution, smoke, and intense climatic variation.
People who have to go out regularly need protection for their hair due to the intense heat, sweat, and dirt.
There are few reasonable hair packs available in the market which would give you a shine to the hair and would shield your hair. You can get these products online as well on various shopping sites.
Let us take a look at some hair packs and the methods of usage…
- Amla hair pack
- Henna – curd hair pack
- Fenugreek hair pack
- Bhringaraj – Hibiscus hair pack
- Reetha – Shikakai hair pack
Now lets see a little bit more about each of these hair packs and how to use them on your hair.
1. Amla hair pack
Amla is a fruit that can be used for consumption or applied as a powder or dust in hair packs.
It is good for hair as it strengthens hair roots and prevents hair thinning. Amla is rich in vitamin C and the juice helps in the detoxification of the entire body.
You can also apply an amla hair pack if you have premature hair greying problems.
Coconut oil is a good moisturizer for hair and adds shine to the hair. Amla powder mixed with coconut oil would add luster and strengthen the hair.
How to apply Amla pack on your hair
- Take 3 spoonfuls of amla powder for a medium hair length.
- Add coconut oil for a fine paste.
- Apply the pack, rest it for at least 1 hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
You can use it once a week for good results.
2. Henna –curd hair pack
Henna is a natural conditioner giving a shine to the hair and protecting the hair from diverse temperature changes.
Being a natural conditioner, henna conditions your hair from root to tip in any type of climate or temperature. Not only that henna adds volume to the hair and adds a natural color to the hair.
How to apply Henna – Curd pack on your hair
- You can prepare this Henna –curd hair pack by taking henna powder and adding lukewarm water with a little bit of curd and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Apply the pack and keep it for at least 45 minutes and wash it off thoroughly.
3. Fenugreek hair pack
Fenugreek is a very essential antioxidant and using it regularly on your hair would strengthen your hair follicles and reduce hair fall to a greater extent.
The fermented water of fenugreek is also very helpful and can be used as a spray to maintain a healthy scalp.
Fenugreek also reduces dandruff.
How to apply Fenugreek pack on your hair
- You have to make a fine paste of fenugreek powder so that no lumps are formed.
- Making a fine paste can be made easier by soaking the required amount of fenugreek overnight.
- You can apply this pack and keep it in the hair for a minimum of 1-hour.
- You can wash it off with water thoroughly after the pack dries off.
You can notice results if you apply this hair pack for a month at least twice a week.
You can also buy the Fenugreek hair pack here.
4. Bhringraj- Hibiscus hair pack
The Bhringaraj- Hibiscus hair pack takes care of the hair and sorts out all types of hair problems.
If you have problems with hair thinning, split end, dandruff you can use hibiscus and Bhringaraj hair pack for healthy hair.
How to apply Bhringraj- Hibiscus pack on your hair
- Take the Bhringaraj- Hibiscus pack and mix honey (optional) with it.
- You can apply it to the hair from the root to the tips.
- Keep the pack at least for an hour on your hair.
- Cleanse it off with mild shampoo once it’s dried.
The pack helps to cure many hair problems and bring your hair back to life. Applying this pack will help your hair grow faster, make your hair strands silkier and soft.
You will get a natural bounce in your hair which will make you look gorgeous.
5. Reetha – Shikakai hair pack
Hair treatment using amla and Shikakai is a practice since the time of Ayurveda.
During the times of Rajas and Maharajas, the queens used to wash their hair using Reetha and Shikakai to keep their hair long, healthy, and voluminous.
How to apply Reetha – Shikakai pack on your hair
You can use this pack twice a week for a minimum of 45 minutes and you can notice results for hair growth and reduced hair fall within 4 weeks.
Applying the hair pack will make your hair smooth and protect the hair from frizziness. These two are also good natural conditioners and can be used once every week for the best results.
Please remember to wash off your hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo that is best suited for you and always use conditioner after use.
So, now you don’t have to put on a scarf or hat before exposing yourself to the environment.
Show your hair off even in the summer because you now have the blessings of nature in your hand.